AuthorsScarffe, J Howard
Kenny, John B
Johnson, Richard J
Owens, Susan E
Maley, Wendy V
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, Cancer Research Campaign, CHristie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, England
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPatients with advanced inoperable or recurrent adenocarcinoma of the stomach received an iv bolus of epirubicin (75 mg/m2) every 3 weeks. Partial responses were observed in four of 24 evaluable patients (17%). Treatment was generally well tolerated; a drop in left ventricular ejection fraction was observed in one patient who had received 450 mg/m2 of epirubicin.
CitationPhase II trial of epirubicin in gastric cancer. 1985, 69 (11):1275-7 Cancer Treat Rep
JournalCancer Treatment Reports
- [Phase II study of epirubicin on gastric cancer--a cooperative study of the Tokai Cancer Chemotherapy Group].
- Authors: Kimura K, Suga S, Kano H, Sakakibara K, Hayashi T, Nakai T, Nagano I, Yokoyama Y, Morise K, Hayakawa M
- Issue date: 1986 Jul
- [Phase II study of epirubicin in inoperable or recurrent gastric cancer].
- Authors: Sakata Y, Yoshida Y
- Issue date: 1986 May
- Phase II study of epirubicin in advanced adenocarcinoma of the pancreas.
- Authors: Wils J, Bleiberg H, Blijham G, Dalesio O, Duez N, Lacave A, Splinter T
- Issue date: 1985 Feb
- Phase II trial of epirubicin in advanced squamous, adeno- and large cell carcinoma of the lung.
- Authors: Joss RA, Hansen HH, Hansen M, Renard J, Rozencweig M
- Issue date: 1984 Apr
- Phase II trial of 4'-epi-doxorubicin in locally advanced or metastatic gastric cancer.
- Authors: Cazap E, Estevez R, Bruno M, Levy D, Algamiz C, Chacon R, Badano C, Romero A, Desimone G, Roca E
- Issue date: 1988 Jun 30