AuthorsPotten, Christopher S
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital & Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, M20 9BX, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe cellular basis of skin injury after cytotoxic insult. 1986, 7:47-58 Br J Cancer Suppl
JournalThe British Journal of Cancer. Supplement
- Low doses of UVB or UVA induce chromosomal aberrations in cultured human skin cells.
- Authors: Emri G, Wenczl E, Van Erp P, Jans J, Roza L, Horkay I, Schothorst AA
- Issue date: 2000 Sep
- Evaluating the cytotoxic doses of narrowband and broadband UVB in human keratinocytes, melanocytes, and fibroblasts.
- Authors: Cho TH, Lee JW, Lee MH
- Issue date: 2008 Jun
- Is UV-induced mutation formation in melanocytes different from other skin cells?
- Authors: Rünger TM
- Issue date: 2011 Feb
- Effects of gamma-radiation on the differentiation of mouse melanocytes in the hair follicles.
- Authors: Hirobe T, Zhou XY
- Issue date: 1990 Apr
- Formaldehyde-induced fluorescence of epidermal melanocytes after a single dose of ultraviolet irradiation.
- Authors: Agrup G, Falck B, Rorsman H
- Issue date: 1971