Haemopoietic stem cell proliferation: spatial and temporal considerations.
AffiliationDepartment of Anatomy and Experimental Pathology, University of St Andrews, Bute Medical Buildings, Westburn Lane, St Andrews, Fife KY16 9TS.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHaemopoietic stem cell proliferation: spatial and temporal considerations. 1986, 7:130-2 Br J Cancer Suppl
JournalThe British Journal of Cancer. Supplement
- Identification and characterization of an inhibitor of haemopoietic stem cell proliferation.
- Authors: Graham GJ, Wright EG, Hewick R, Wolpe SD, Wilkie NM, Donaldson D, Lorimore S, Pragnell IB
- Issue date: 1990 Mar 29
- Production of stem cell proliferation stimulators and inhibitors by haemopoietic cell suspensions.
- Authors: Wright EG, Lord BI
- Issue date: 1978 May-Jun
- Deoxycytidine, insulin and epidermal growth factor overcome the effect of two natural inhibitors of the haemopoietic system.
- Authors: Schunk H, Schütt M, Langen P, Lord B, Laerum OD, Paukovits WR
- Issue date: 1988
- Haemopoietic stem cells during development of mouse embryo.
- Authors: Kale SA, Rao SG
- Issue date: 1992 May
- Haemopoietic multipotential stem cells in culture.
- Authors: Johnson GR
- Issue date: 1984 Jun