Radiation-hypersensitive cells in small intestinal crypts; their relationships to clonogenic cells.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Withington, Manchester, M20 9BX, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRadiation-hypersensitive cells in small intestinal crypts; their relationships to clonogenic cells. 1986, 7:20-2 Br J Cancer Suppl
JournalThe British Journal of Cancer. Supplement
- The clonogen content of murine intestinal crypts: dependence on radiation dose used in its determination.
- Authors: Hendry JH, Roberts SA, Potten CS
- Issue date: 1992 Oct
- The response of murine intestinal crypts to short-range promethium-147 beta irradiation: deductions concerning clonogenic cell numbers and positions.
- Authors: Hendry JH, Potten CS, Ghafoor A, Moore JV, Roberts SA, Williams PC
- Issue date: 1989 May
- Cell-survival characteristics of intestinal stem cells and crypts of gamm-irradiated mice.
- Authors: Yau HC, Cairnie AB
- Issue date: 1979 Oct
- The gastrointestinal syndrome and mucosal clonogenic cells: relationships between target cell sensitivities, LD50 and cell survival, and their modification by antibiotics.
- Authors: Hendry JH, Potten CS, Roberts NP
- Issue date: 1983 Oct
- p53 deficiency sensitizes clonogenic cells to irradiation in the large but not the small intestine.
- Authors: Hendry JH, Cai WB, Roberts SA, Potten CS
- Issue date: 1997 Sep