Radiation-hypersensitive cells in small intestinal crypts; their relationships to clonogenic cells.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Withington, Manchester, M20 9BX, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRadiation-hypersensitive cells in small intestinal crypts; their relationships to clonogenic cells. 1986, 7:20-2 Br J Cancer Suppl
JournalThe British Journal of Cancer. Supplement
- Effect of bcl-2 deficiency on the radiation response of clonogenic cells in small and large intestine, bone marrow and testis.
- Authors: Hoyes KP, Cai WB, Potten CS, Hendry JH
- Issue date: 2000 Nov
- Circadian rhythms in the incidence of apoptotic cells and number of clonogenic cells in intestinal crypts after radiation using normal and reversed light conditions.
- Authors: Ijiri K, Potten CS
- Issue date: 1988 May
- The clonogen content of murine intestinal crypts: dependence on radiation dose used in its determination.
- Authors: Hendry JH, Roberts SA, Potten CS
- Issue date: 1992 Oct
- The response of murine intestinal crypts to short-range promethium-147 beta irradiation: deductions concerning clonogenic cell numbers and positions.
- Authors: Hendry JH, Potten CS, Ghafoor A, Moore JV, Roberts SA, Williams PC
- Issue date: 1989 May
- Cell-survival characteristics of intestinal stem cells and crypts of gamm-irradiated mice.
- Authors: Yau HC, Cairnie AB
- Issue date: 1979 Oct