AffiliationCancer Research Campaign, Department of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute. Manchester M20 9BX
MetadataShow full item record
CitationStructure and function of heparan sulphate proteoglycans. 1986, 236 (2):313-25 Biochem J
JournalThe Biochemical Journal
- Cell-surface proteoheparan sulfate structure-function relationships.
- Authors: Silbert JE, Gill PJ, Humphries DE, Silbert CK
- Issue date: 1989
- Identification of an extended N-acetylated sequence adjacent to the protein-linkage region of fibroblast heparan sulphate.
- Authors: Lyon M, Steward WP, Hampson IN, Gallagher JT
- Issue date: 1987 Mar 1
- Subcellular localization of the sulphation reaction of heparan sulphate synthesis and transport of the proteoglycan to the cell surface in rat liver.
- Authors: Graham JM, Winterbourne DJ
- Issue date: 1988 Jun 1
- Sulphated and undersulphated heparan sulphate proteoglycans in a Chinese hamster ovary cell mutant defective in N-sulphotransferase.
- Authors: Bame KJ, Zhang L, David G, Esko JD
- Issue date: 1994 Oct 1
- Heparan sulphate proteoglycans and their polypeptide chains from BHK cells.
- Authors: Bretscher MS
- Issue date: 1985 Aug