Singlet oxygen generation by furocoumarin triplet states--I. Linear furocoumarins (psoralens).
AffiliationChemistry Department, Paisley College, Paisley, PA1 2BE, Scotland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSinglet oxygen generation by furocoumarin triplet states--I. Linear furocoumarins (psoralens). 1986, 43 (4):359-63 Photochem Photobiol
JournalPhotochemistry and Photobiology
- Mechanisms of photosensitization by furocoumarins.
- Authors: Grossweiner LI
- Issue date: 1984 Dec
- Singlet oxygen generation by furocoumarins: effect of DNA and liposomes.
- Authors: Blan QA, Grossweiner LI
- Issue date: 1987 Feb
- Triplet state properties and triplet-state-oxygen interactions of some linear and angular furocoumarins.
- Authors: Knox CN, Land EJ, Truscott TG
- Issue date: 1988 Mar
- Singlet oxygen production by some furocoumarin derivatives in the presence of DNA: time resolved luminescence measurements.
- Authors: Beaumont PC, Rodgers MA, Parsons BJ, Phillips GO
- Issue date: 1985 Nov
- Singlet oxygen yields of furocoumarins and related molecules--the effect of excitation wavelength.
- Authors: Jones SG, Young AR, Truscott TG
- Issue date: 1993 Dec