Direct detection of singlet oxygen sensitized by haematoporphyrin and related compounds.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, England, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDirect detection of singlet oxygen sensitized by haematoporphyrin and related compounds. 1986, 43 (2):117-20 Photochem Photobiol
JournalPhotochemistry and Photobiology
- Thermal-lensing and phosphorescence studies of the quantum yield and lifetime of singlet molecular oxygen (1 delta g) sensitized by hematoporphyrin and related porphyrins in deuterated and non-deuterated ethanols.
- Authors: Redmond RW, Heihoff K, Braslavsky SE, Truscott TG
- Issue date: 1987 Feb
- Time resolved studies of 1.27 micron luminescence from singlet oxygen generated in homogeneous and microheterogeneous fluids.
- Authors: Rodgers MA
- Issue date: 1983 Jan
- Detection of singlet oxygen and its role in dye-sensitized photooxidation in aqueous and micellar solutions.
- Authors: Kraljić I
- Issue date: 1986 Jun
- Photophysics and photochemistry of hematoporphyrin, hematoporphyrin derivative and uroporphyrin I.
- Authors: Grossweiner LI, Blum A, Goyal GC
- Issue date: 1985
- Detection of haematoporphyrin derivative and haematoporphyrin excited states in cell environments.
- Authors: Truscott TG, McLean AJ, Phillips AM, Foulds WS
- Issue date: 1988 Jul