Growth impairment following treatment for childhood brain tumours.
AffiliationDepartment of Endocrinology, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGrowth impairment following treatment for childhood brain tumours. 1988, 343:137-45 Acta Paediatr Scand Suppl
JournalActa Paediatrica Scandinavica. Supplement
- Growth disorders after cranial radiation in childhood.
- Authors: Burstein S
- Issue date: 1994 Jun
- Growth hormone and recurrence of tumour.
- Authors: Hindmarsh P, Brook CG
- Issue date: 1992 Jul 25
- Irradiation-induced growth failure.
- Authors: Shalet SM, Crowne EC, Didi MA, Ogilvy-Stuart AL, Wallace WH
- Issue date: 1992 Jul
- Precocious puberty, growth hormone deficiency, and neurofibromatosis.
- Authors: Vassilopoulou-Sellin R
- Issue date: 1996 Jan
- Precocious puberty associated with growth hormone deficiency in a patient with craniopharyngioma: report of one case.
- Authors: Chen YD, Shu SG, Chi CS, Hsieh PP, Ho WL
- Issue date: 2001 Jul-Aug