Growth impairment following treatment for childhood brain tumours.
AffiliationDepartment of Endocrinology, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGrowth impairment following treatment for childhood brain tumours. 1988, 343:137-45 Acta Paediatr Scand Suppl
JournalActa Paediatrica Scandinavica. Supplement
- Growth disorders after cranial radiation in childhood.
- Authors: Burstein S
- Issue date: 1994 Jun
- Irradiation-induced growth failure.
- Authors: Shalet SM, Crowne EC, Didi MA, Ogilvy-Stuart AL, Wallace WH
- Issue date: 1992 Jul
- Growth hormone secretion and response to growth hormone therapy after treatment for brain tumour.
- Authors: Lannering B, Marky I, Mellander L, Albertsson-Wikland K
- Issue date: 1988
- Paradoxical growth in a patient with the diencephalic syndrome.
- Authors: Fishman MA, Peake GT
- Issue date: 1970 Jun
- Growth and hormonal status of children treated for brain tumours.
- Authors: Shalet SM
- Issue date: 1982