Improve the counselling skills of doctors and nurses in cancer care.
AffiliationCancer Research Campaign Psychological Medicine Group, Christie Hospital, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationImprove the counselling skills of doctors and nurses in cancer care. 1988, 297 (6652):847-9 BMJ
- [European School of Oncology: "7th Masterclass in Clinical Oncology and 2nd Masterclass in Oncology Nursing"--interdisciplinary patient-centered oncology master course].
- Authors: Avramucz C, Horváth A, Kocsis J
- Issue date: 2008 Jun
- Cancer-related fatigue in children and young people: survey of healthcare professionals' knowledge and attitudes.
- Authors: Gibson F, Edwards J, Sepion B, Richardson A
- Issue date: 2006 Sep
- Using human simulation in the oncology clinical practice setting.
- Authors: Kuhrik NS, Kuhrik M, Rimkus CF, Tecu NJ, Woodhouse JA
- Issue date: 2008 Aug
- Developing a leadership program for charge nurses.
- Authors: Lifson LT, Cantlon C
- Issue date: 1986 Fall
- Comparison of oncology nurse and physician use of the Internet for continuing education.
- Authors: Cobb SC
- Issue date: 2003 Jul-Aug