Guidelines on the radical management of patients with lung cancer.
AffiliationAcademic Division of Thoracic Surgery, Royal Brompton Hospital, London, UK. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA joint initiative by the British Thoracic Society and the Society for Cardiothoracic Surgery in Great Britain and Ireland was undertaken to update the 2001 guidelines for the selection and assessment of patients with lung cancer who can potentially be managed by radical treatment.
CitationGuidelines on the radical management of patients with lung cancer. 2010, 65 Suppl 3:iii1-27 Thorax
- [Bronchial cancer: the initial assessment and therapeutic principles].
- Authors: Lemarié E
- Issue date: 1991 Oct-Dec
- [Selection of treatment for lung cancer in octogenarians].
- Authors: Seki N, Fukuda Y
- Issue date: 2002 May
- [The therapeutic procedure at the 1st stage of the combined therapy of patients with small-cell ling cancer].
- Authors: Boĭko AV, Trakhtenberg AKh, Kiseleva ES, Frank GA, Zvekotkina LS
- Issue date: 1989
- The management of small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Harvey VJ, Kolbe J
- Issue date: 1986 Feb 26
- [Tumor Conference I].
- Authors: Overbeck T, Schäper C, Griesinger F, Gröschel A, Haug A, Leschber G, Pfluger T, Pöttgen C
- Issue date: 2013