The implementation of intensity-modulated radiotherapy in the UK.
AffiliationOncology Centre, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge University Hospital NHS Trust, Cambridge, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe implementation of intensity-modulated radiotherapy in the UK. 2010, 22 (8):623-8 Clin Oncol
- Education and training for intensity-modulated radiotherapy in the UK.
- Authors: Routsis D, Staffurth J, Beardmore C, Mackay R, Radiotherapy Development Board.
- Issue date: 2010 Oct
- Progress with Intensity-modulated radiotherapy implementation in the UK.
- Authors: Mayles WP, Cooper T, Mackay R, Staffurth J, Williams M
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- Design and implementation of bundled payment systems for cancer care and radiation therapy.
- Authors: Falit BP, Chernew ME, Mantz CA
- Issue date: 2014 Aug 1
- Point/counterpoint. Co-60 tomotherapy is the treatment modality of choice for developing countries in transition toward IMRT.
- Authors: Cadman PF, Paliwal BR, Orton CG
- Issue date: 2010 Dec
- Multi-modality optimisation in radiotherapy treatment planning using composite objective values.
- Authors: Petersson K, Nilsson P, Engström P, Knöös T, Ceberg C
- Issue date: 2015 Apr