Communicate with cancer patients: 1. Handling bad news and difficult questions.
AffiliationCancer Research Campaign Psychological Medicine Group, Christie Hospital, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCommunicate with cancer patients: 1. Handling bad news and difficult questions. 1988, 297 (6653):907-9 BMJ
- Communicate with cancer patients: 2. Handling uncertainty, collusion, and denial.
- Authors: Maguire P, Faulkner A
- Issue date: 1988 Oct 15
- [Recent changes in informed consent for cancer treatment].
- Authors: Shimoyama N, Murakami T, Takahashi H, Sasako M
- Issue date: 2005 Feb
- Truth-telling, information, and communication with cancer patients in Poland.
- Authors: Meyza J
- Issue date: 1997 Feb 20
- The attitude towards disclosure of bad news to cancer patients in Saudi Arabia.
- Authors: Aljubran AH
- Issue date: 2010 Mar-Apr
- [Telling bad news].
- Authors: Menahem S, Shvartzman P
- Issue date: 2000 Mar 1