AffiliationDepartment of Radiobiology, Christie Hospital, Manchester, U.K.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAlpha/beta ratios and the cycling status of tissue target cells. 1988, 12 (1):79-85 Radiother Oncol
JournalRadiotherapy and Oncology
- The relationship between stem cell seeding efficiency and position in cell cycle.
- Authors: Monette FC, DeMello JB
- Issue date: 1979 Mar
- Characterization of a cycling murine pluripotent stem cell population.
- Authors: Nijhof W, Wierenga PK
- Issue date: 1985 Nov
- Mouse hematopoietic stem cells.
- Authors: Spangrude GJ, Smith L, Uchida N, Ikuta K, Heimfeld S, Friedman J, Weissman IL
- Issue date: 1991 Sep 15
- Fraction of pluripotent hemopoietic stem cells in DNA synthesis varies with generation age.
- Authors: Shibagaki T, Inoue T, Kubota N, Kanisawa M
- Issue date: 1986 Sep
- [Effect of the dose of injected hematopoietic cells on the number of daughter splenic colony-forming cells in spleen colonies].
- Authors: Gurevich OA, Drize NI, Chertkov IL
- Issue date: 1986 Mar