AffiliationUniversity of Glasgow Veterinary School, Scotland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAnaemia in bovine African trypanosomiasis. A review. 1988, 45 (4):389-432 Acta Trop.
- Bovine trypanotolerance: A natural ability to prevent severe anaemia and haemophagocytic syndrome?
- Authors: Naessens J
- Issue date: 2006 May 1
- A comparative longitudinal study of bovine trypanosomiasis in tsetse-free and tsetse-infested zones of the Amhara Region, northwest Ethiopia.
- Authors: Cherenet T, Sani RA, Speybroeck N, Panandam JM, Nadzr S, Van den Bossche P
- Issue date: 2006 Sep 10
- Haemorrhagic lesions resulting from Trypanosoma vivax infection in Ayrshire cattle.
- Authors: Gardiner PR, Assoku RK, Whitelaw DD, Murray M
- Issue date: 1989 Jun
- Immunity in bovine trypanosomiasis.
- Authors: Cunningham MP
- Issue date: 1966 Sep
- The pathogenesis of anaemia in goats experimentally infected with Trypanosoma congolense or Trypanosoma brucei: use of the myeloid:erythroid ratio.
- Authors: Biryomumaisho S, Katunguka-Rwakishaya E
- Issue date: 2007 Feb 28