AuthorsDexter, T Michael
Ponting, Ian L
Roberts, Ruth A
Heyworth, Clare M
Gallagher, John T
AffiliationDepartment of Experimental Haematology, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Withington, Manchester, England.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGrowth and differentiation of hematopoietic stem cells. 1988, 43:25-38 Soc. Gen Physiol Ser
JournalSociety of General Physiologists Series
- Hematopoietic reconstruction: new approaches.
- Authors: Moore MA
- Issue date: 1995 Jan
- Hematopoietic differentiation of embryonic stem cells.
- Authors: Orlovskaya I, Schraufstatter I, Loring J, Khaldoyanidi S
- Issue date: 2008 Jun
- Stem cells: the generation and maintenance of cellular diversity.
- Authors: Hall PA, Watt FM
- Issue date: 1989 Aug
- Proliferative history and hematopoietic function of ex vivo expanded human CD34(+) cells.
- Authors: Srour EF
- Issue date: 2000 Aug 15
- Stochastic nature of stem cell functions in culture.
- Authors: Ogawa M, Pharr PN, Suda T
- Issue date: 1985