A slice width and focal spot alignment camera for computed tomographic scanners.
AuthorsMott, David J
AffiliationRegional Department of Medical Physics and Bioengineering, Christie Hospital, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA slice width and focal spot alignment camera for computed tomographic scanners. 1988, 61 (732):1175-6 Br J Radiol
JournalBritish Journal of Radiology
- Slice geometry in computer assisted tomography.
- Authors: Brooks RA, Di Chiro G
- Issue date: 1977 Apr
- An alignment ruler for computed tomography scanning.
- Authors: Faulkner K, Dunn H, St C Forbes W
- Issue date: 1983 Dec
- [Multi-slice CT scanners].
- Authors: Yu XE, Kang LL, Yang JJ
- Issue date: 2001 Jul
- Dual-energy computed tomographic scanners: principles, comparisons, and contrasts.
- Authors: Bolus DN
- Issue date: 2013 Nov-Dec
- CT--how many ways should you slice it? Why 64 slices may be more than you need.
- Authors: ECRI Institute.
- Issue date: 2007 Apr