The potential of cylindrical co-ordinate three-dimensional surface models.
AuthorsMott, David J
AffiliationRegional Department of Medical Physics and Bioengineering, Christie Hospital & Holt Radium Institute, Withington, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe potential of cylindrical co-ordinate three-dimensional surface models. 1988, 61 (723):239-40 Br J Radiol
JournalBritish Journal of Radiology
- A simulation-based study on the influence of beam hardening in X-ray computed tomography for dimensional metrology.
- Authors: Lifton JJ, Malcolm AA, McBride JW
- Issue date: 2015
- [A patient-specific co-ordinate system for the reproduction of irradiation parameters (author's transl)].
- Authors: Krispel F
- Issue date: 1980 Feb
- Electrical impedance computed tomography based on a finite element model.
- Authors: Murai T, Kagawa Y
- Issue date: 1985 Mar
- Estimation of regional myocardial blood flow using computed tomography: a stochastic formulation.
- Authors: Nassi M, Brody WR, Cipriano PR
- Issue date: 1982 Sep
- Aliasing: a source of streaks in computed tomograms.
- Authors: Brooks RD, Glover GH, Talbert AJ, Eisner RL, DiBianca FA
- Issue date: 1979 Aug