The role of clinical cytogenetics in medicine: with special emphasis on oncology.
CitationThe role of clinical cytogenetics in medicine: with special emphasis on oncology. 1988, 45 (4):333-48 Med Lab Sci
JournalMedical Laboratory Sciences
- Clinicopathological features of unbalanced translocation Der(1;7)(q10;p10) in myeloid neoplasms.
- Authors: So CC, Ma ES, Wan TS, Yip SF, Chan LC
- Issue date: 2008 Jun
- Molecular cytogenetic aspects of hematological malignancies: clinical implications.
- Authors: Chen Z, Sandberg AA
- Issue date: 2002 Oct 30
- Cancer cytogenetics and molecular genetics: detection and therapeutic strategy.
- Authors: Sandberg AA, Chen Z
- Issue date: 1994 Nov-Dec
- Recent developments in clinical cytogenetics.
- Authors: Summers D, Clarke G
- Issue date: 1988 Oct
- Karyotype analysis in chronic myelogenous leukemia. A three-year experience at the American University of Beirut Medical Center (AUBMC).
- Authors: el-Assaad W, al-Oreibi G, Zahed L
- Issue date: 1998 Jan-Feb