Gonadal function after chemotherapy and irradiation for childhood malignancies.
AffiliationDepartment of Endocrinology, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGonadal function after chemotherapy and irradiation for childhood malignancies. 1988, 30 (2-3):104-10 Horm Res
- High-dose cyclophosphamide, carmustine, and etoposide followed by allogeneic bone marrow transplantation in patients with lymphoid malignancies who had received prior dose-limiting radiation therapy.
- Authors: Demirer T, Weaver CH, Buckner CD, Petersen FB, Bensinger WI, Sanders J, Clift RA, Lilleby K, Anasetti C, Martin P
- Issue date: 1995 Mar
- Bone marrow and peripheral blood hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: focus on autografting.
- Authors: Baynes RD, Hamm C, Dansey R, Klein J, Cassells L, Karanes C, Abella E, Peters WP
- Issue date: 2000 Aug
- [Gonadal function after chemotherapy for acute lymphoblastic leukemia].
- Authors: Loverro G, Vicino M, Santoro N, Greco P, Selvaggi L
- Issue date: 1996 May
- Gonadal function in pediatric patients following treatment for Hodgkin disease.
- Authors: Green DM, Brecher ML, Lindsay AN, Yakar D, Voorhess ML, MacGillivray MH, Freeman AI
- Issue date: 1981
- [Effect of anticancer treatment on leptin level, fat body mass (FM) and lean body mass (LBM)].
- Authors: Krawczyk-Rybak M, Muszyńska-Rosłan K, Konstantynowicz J, Solarz E, Wołczynski S, Protas P
- Issue date: 2004 Apr-Jun