Regional variation of cytosol androgen receptors throughout the diseased human prostate gland
AffiliationClinical Research Department, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRegional variation of cytosol androgen receptors throughout the diseased human prostate gland 1986, 8 (2):167 The Prostate
- Immunohistochemistry and biochemistry in detection of androgen, progesterone, and estrogen receptors in benign and malignant human prostatic tissue.
- Authors: Brolin J, Skoog L, Ekman P
- Issue date: 1992
- Concentration and cellular distribution of androgen receptor in human prostatic neoplasia: can estrogen treatment increase androgen receptor content?
- Authors: Mobbs BG, Johnson IE, Connolly JG, Thompson J
- Issue date: 1983 Sep
- A mini-column method for routine measurement of human prostatic androgen receptors.
- Authors: Bowman SP, Barnes DM, Blacklock NJ
- Issue date: 1985 Oct
- Subcellular distribution of androgen receptors in human normal, benign hyperplastic, and malignant prostatic tissues: characterization of nuclear salt-resistant receptors.
- Authors: Barrack ER, Bujnovszky P, Walsh PC
- Issue date: 1983 Mar
- Determination of androgen receptors in human benign prostatic hypertrophy with two synthetic radiolabeled ligands.
- Authors: Schwemmer B, Böttger I, Schiessl J, Reidel G, Schütz W
- Issue date: 1986