The Inter-Regional, Epidemiological Study of Childhood Cancer (IRESCC): case-control study in children with germ cell tumours
Birch, Jillian M
Hartley, Ann L
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe Inter-Regional, Epidemiological Study of Childhood Cancer (IRESCC): case-control study in children with germ cell tumours 1986, 7 (5):717 Carcinogenesis
- Congenital abnormalities in children with cancer and their relatives: results from a case-control study (IRESCC).
- Authors: Mann JR, Dodd HE, Draper GJ, Waterhouse JA, Birch JM, Cartwright RA, Hartley AL, McKinney PA, Stiller CA
- Issue date: 1993 Aug
- Childhood cancer and parental use of tobacco: findings from the inter-regional epidemiological study of childhood cancer (IRESCC).
- Authors: Sorahan T, McKinney PA, Mann JR, Lancashire RJ, Stiller CA, Birch JM, Dodd HE, Cartwright RA
- Issue date: 2001 Jan 5
- The inter-regional epidemiological study of childhood cancer (IRESCC): a case control study of aetiological factors in leukaemia and lymphoma.
- Authors: McKinney PA, Cartwright RA, Saiu JM, Mann JR, Stiller CA, Draper GJ, Hartley AL, Hopton PA, Birch JM, Waterhouse JA
- Issue date: 1987 Mar
- The effect of maternal exposure to psychosocial job strain on pregnancy outcomes and child development.
- Authors: Larsen AD
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- Environmental exposure to residential pesticides, chemicals, dusts, fumes, and metals, and risk of childhood germ cell tumors.
- Authors: Chen Z, Robison L, Giller R, Krailo M, Davis M, Davies S, Shu XO
- Issue date: 2006 Jan