Does ovarian sex cord tumour with annular tubules produce progesterone?
AffiliationDepartments of Pathology and Gynaecology, Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractProbable progesterone production was identified by an immunoperoxidase assay in a case of an ovarian sex cord tumour with annular tubules. The tumour was associated with a serous cystadenofibroma in the opposite ovary and with adenoma malignum (adenocarcinoma) of the cervix.
CitationDoes ovarian sex cord tumour with annular tubules produce progesterone? 1986, 39 (1):29-35 J Clin Pathol
JournalJournal of Clinical Pathology
- Ovarian sex cord tumor with annular tubules: review of 74 cases including 27 with Peutz-Jeghers syndrome and four with adenoma malignum of the cervix.
- Authors: Young RH, Welch WR, Dickersin GR, Scully RE
- Issue date: 1982 Oct 1
- [Metastatic granulosa cell tumor showing pattern of sex cord tumor with annular tubules and Sertoli cell tumour].
- Authors: Dai L
- Issue date: 2013 Mar
- Comparative immunohistochemical analysis of granulosa and sertoli components in ovarian sex cord-stromal tumors with mixed differentiation: potential implications for derivation of sertoli differentiation in ovarian tumors.
- Authors: Vang R, Herrmann ME, Tavassoli FA
- Issue date: 2004 Apr
- Progesterone secreting Sertoli cell tumor of the ovary.
- Authors: Tracy SL, Askin FB, Reddick RL, Jackson B, Kurman RJ
- Issue date: 1985 Sep
- Peutz-Jeghers syndrome with ovarian sex cord tumor with annular tubules and cervical adenoma malignum.
- Authors: Podczaski E, Kaminski PF, Pees RC, Singapuri K, Sorosky JI
- Issue date: 1991 Jul