AffiliationDepartment of Radiotherapy, The Christie hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester M20 9BX, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCarcinoma of the breast associated with pregnancy 1986, 73 (8):607 British Journal of Surgery
JournalBritish Journal of Surgery
- Survival of breast cancer patients diagnosed during pregnancy or lactation.
- Authors: Tretli S, Kvalheim G, Thoresen S, Høst H
- Issue date: 1988 Sep
- Metastases to the upper levels of the axillary nodes in carcinoma of the breast and its implications for nodal sampling procedures.
- Authors: Pigott J, Nichols R, Maddox WA, Balch CM
- Issue date: 1984 Mar
- Breast cancer during pregnancy: quantifying the risk of treatment delay.
- Authors: Nettleton J, Long J, Kuban D, Wu R, Shaefffer J, El-Mahdi A
- Issue date: 1996 Mar
- [Pregnancy-Associated Breast Cancer: An analytical observational study].
- Authors: Baulies S, Cusidó M, Tresserra F, Rodríguez I, Ubeda B, Ara C, Fábregas R
- Issue date: 2014 Mar 4
- Population-based study of the sensitivity of axillary ultrasound imaging in the preoperative staging of node-positive invasive lobular carcinoma of the breast.
- Authors: Morrow E, Lannigan A, Doughty J, Litherland J, Mansell J, Stallard S, Mallon E, Romics L
- Issue date: 2018 Jul