Pathogenesis and treatment of radiation bowel disease: discussion paper.
CitationPathogenesis and treatment of radiation bowel disease: discussion paper. 1986, 79 (1):30-2 J R Soc Med
JournalJournal of the Royal Society of Medicine
- [Late-onset radiation injuries of the intestines and their treatment].
- Authors: Bardychev MS, Kurpesheva AK
- Issue date: 1986
- The morbidity and utility of periaortic radiotherapy in cervical carcinoma.
- Authors: Potish R, Adcock L, Jones T Jr, Levitt S, Prem K, Savage J, Twiggs L
- Issue date: 1983 Feb
- Intestinal injuries incidental to irradiation of carcinoma of the cervix of the uterus.
- Authors: Schmitz RL, Chao JH, Bartolome JS Jr
- Issue date: 1974 Jan
- Intracavitary dosimetry for carcinoma of the cervix and subsequent complications.
- Authors: Buchler DA, Kline JC, Carr WF
- Issue date: 1974 Sep
- [Late radiation damage to intestines following irradiation of gynaecological tumours (author's transl)].
- Authors: Baer U, Loch H, Bauknecht J, Souchon R
- Issue date: 1980