Involvement of singlet oxygen in the phototoxicity mechanism for a metabolite of piroxicam.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationInvolvement of singlet oxygen in the phototoxicity mechanism for a metabolite of piroxicam. 1987, 46 (4):469-75 Photochem. Photobiol.
JournalPhotochemistry and Photobiology
- Photochemistry and phototoxicity of aloe emodin.
- Authors: Vath P, Wamer WG, Falvey DE
- Issue date: 2002 Apr
- Enhanced sonodynamic antitumor effect of ultrasound in the presence of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Authors: Sakusabe N, Okada K, Sato K, Kamada S, Yoshida Y, Suzuki T
- Issue date: 1999 Oct
- Studies on the in vitro phototoxicity of the antidiabetes drug glipizide.
- Authors: Vargas F, Méndez H, Tropper E, Velázquez M, Fraile G
- Issue date: 2000 Spring
- The lethal effect of longwave ultraviolet light and PUVA. An analysis based upon human mesenchymal cells in vitro.
- Authors: de Jongh G, Bergers M, Boezeman JB, Verhagen AR, Mier PD
- Issue date: 1984 May
- Mechanism of tetracycline phototoxicity.
- Authors: Hasan T, Kochevar IE, McAuliffe DJ, Cooperman BS, Abdulah D
- Issue date: 1984 Sep