Clonal heterogeneity in fibroblast phenotype: implications for the control of epithelial-mesenchymal interactions.
CitationClonal heterogeneity in fibroblast phenotype: implications for the control of epithelial-mesenchymal interactions. 1987, 7 (5):200-4 BioEssays
- Opposing effects of mutant ras oncoprotein on human fibroblast and epithelial cell proliferation: implications for models of human tumorigenesis.
- Authors: Skinner J, Bounacer A, Bond JA, Haughton MF, deMicco C, Wynford-Thomas D
- Issue date: 2004 Aug 5
- An in vitro model to study mesenchymal-epithelial transformation.
- Authors: Ouyang P
- Issue date: 1998 May 29
- Hepatocyte growth factor and other fibroblast secretions modulate the phenotype of human bronchial epithelial cells.
- Authors: Myerburg MM, Latoche JD, McKenna EE, Stabile LP, Siegfried JS, Feghali-Bostwick CA, Pilewski JM
- Issue date: 2007 Jun
- Breast stroma plays a dominant regulatory role in breast epithelial growth and differentiation: implications for tumor development and progression.
- Authors: Shekhar MP, Werdell J, Santner SJ, Pauley RJ, Tait L
- Issue date: 2001 Feb 15