Rhabdoid tumour of the bladder: a histological, ultrastructural and immunohistochemical study.
AffiliationDepartment of Pathology, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA rapidly fatal bladder tumour which had the features of a rhabdoid tumour was studied by sequential biopsies and at autopsy. This is the first rhabdoid tumour recorded at this site and the first in which there was co-existent transitional cell carcinoma. The possibility that rhabdoid tumour is histogenetically heterogeneous is discussed.
CitationRhabdoid tumour of the bladder: a histological, ultrastructural and immunohistochemical study. 1987, 11 (10):1083-92 Histopathology
- Combined small and transitional cell carcinoma of the urinary bladder with CA19-9 production.
- Authors: Kuroda N, Hayashi Y, Nishida Y, Itoh H
- Issue date: 1999 May
- Multiple minute nests of incidentally detected paraganglionic cells associated with urothelial carcinoma of the urinary bladder in a 73-year-old woman.
- Authors: Ohtsuki Y, Ochi K, Okada Y, Lee GH, Furihata M
- Issue date: 2008 Mar
- Osteoclast-like giant cell tumour of the urinary bladder.
- Authors: Amir G, Rosenmann E
- Issue date: 1990 Nov
- Carcinosarcoma with rhabdoid features of the urinary bladder in a 2-year-old girl: possible histogenesis of stem cell origin.
- Authors: Inagaki T, Nagata M, Kaneko M, Amagai T, Iwakawa M, Watanabe T
- Issue date: 2000 Dec
- Primary rhabdoid tumour of the brain.
- Authors: Jakate SM, Marsden HB, Ingram L
- Issue date: 1988