A feline model for the myelodysplastic syndrome: pre-leukaemic abnormalities caused in cats by infection with a new isolate of feline leukaemia virus (FeLV), AB/GM1.
CitationA feline model for the myelodysplastic syndrome: pre-leukaemic abnormalities caused in cats by infection with a new isolate of feline leukaemia virus (FeLV), AB/GM1., 73 (4):317-20 Haematologica
- In vitro selective suppression of feline myeloid colony formation is attributable to molecularly cloned strain of feline leukemia virus with unique long terminal repeat.
- Authors: Nagashima N, Hisasue M, Nishigaki K, Miyazawa T, Kano R, Hasegawa A
- Issue date: 2005 Apr
- Feline preleukemia: an animal model of human disease.
- Authors: Maggio L, Hoffman R, Cotter SM, Dainiak N, Mooney S, Maffei LA
- Issue date: 1978 Jul-Aug
- [Preleukemic states: an experimental murine model for myelodysplastic human syndromes].
- Authors: Defresne MP
- Issue date: 2001
- Myelodysplasia: pathogenesis and functional aspects.
- Authors: Jacobs A
- Issue date: 1989 Jan
- Inhibition of erythroid colony-forming cells by a Mr 15,000 protein of feline leukemia virus.
- Authors: Wellman ML, Kociba GJ, Lewis MG, Mathes LE, Olsen RG
- Issue date: 1984 Apr