AffiliationSchool of Cancer and Enabling Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLinking diabetes and cancer: a consensus on complexity. 2010, 375 (9733):2201-2 Lancet
- The epidemiology and molecular mechanisms linking obesity, diabetes, and cancer.
- Authors: Ferguson RD, Gallagher EJ, Scheinman EJ, Damouni R, LeRoith D
- Issue date: 2013
- [Medical management of hyperglycemia in type 2 diabetes: a consensus algorithm for the initiation and adjustment of therapy: a consensus statement of the American Diabetes Association and the European Association for the Study of Diabetes].
- Authors: Shimizu T, Nathan DM, Buse JB, Davidson MB, Ferrannini E, Holman RR, Sherwin R, Zinman B
- Issue date: 2012 May
- Diabetes medications and cancer: a way out of uncertainty.
- Authors: Gallo M, Esposito K, Giugliano D
- Issue date: 2012 Aug
- Diabetes, antihyperglycemic medications and cancer risk: smoke or fire?
- Authors: Gallagher EJ, LeRoith D
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Obesity and type 2 diabetes are associated with an increased risk of developing cancer and a worse prognosis; epidemiological and mechanistic evidence.
- Authors: LeRoith D, Novosyadlyy R, Gallagher EJ, Lann D, Vijayakumar A, Yakar S
- Issue date: 2008 Sep