Improving survival with thoracic radiotherapy in patients with small cell lung cancer. The CONVERT and the REST Trials.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationImproving survival with thoracic radiotherapy in patients with small cell lung cancer. The CONVERT and the REST Trials. 2010, 22 (7):547-9 Clin Oncol
- Thoracic Radiation Therapy in Extensive Disease Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Jeremić B
- Issue date: 2015 Sep 1
- Phase I dose escalation trial of hypofractionated limited-field external beam thoracic radiotherapy for limited-stage small cell carcinoma of the lung.
- Authors: Yee D, Hanson J, Butts C, Reiman A, Joy A, Smylie M, Fenton D, Chu Q, Roa W
- Issue date: 2010 Jul
- The Current Role of Radiotherapy in the Treatment of Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Woolf DK, Slotman BJ, Faivre-Finn C
- Issue date: 2016 Nov
- Extensive-stage small-cell lung cancer--moving beyond response rate?
- Authors: Ferraldeschi R, Lorigan P
- Issue date: 2009 May
- Increased Biological Effective Dose of Radiation Correlates with Prolonged Survival of Patients with Limited-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer: A Systematic Review.
- Authors: Zhu L, Zhang S, Xu X, Wang B, Wu K, Deng Q, Xia B, Ma S
- Issue date: 2016