Revised U.K. guidelines for the management of cutaneous melanoma 2010.
AuthorsMarsden, J R
Corrie, P G
Cox, N H
Gore, M E
Lorigan, Paul C
AffiliationUniversity Hospital Birmingham, Birmingham B29 6JD, UK. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRevised U.K. guidelines for the management of cutaneous melanoma 2010. 2010, 163 (2):238-56 Br J Dermatol
JournalThe British Journal of Dermatology
- [Guidelines for stage I to III melanoma].
- Authors: Guillot B, Dalac S, Denis M, Dupuy A, Emile JF, De La Fouchardiere A, Hindie E, Jouary T, Lassau N, Mirabel X, Piperno Neumann S, De Raucourt S, Vanwijck R
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- What's new in the treatment of cutaneous melanoma?
- Authors: Olhoffer IH, Bolognia JL
- Issue date: 1998 Jun
- Lymphatic flow is mostly preserved after sentinel lymph node biopsy in primary cutaneous malignant melanoma.
- Authors: Yokota K, Sawada M, Matsumoto T, Hasegawa Y, Kono M, Akiyama M
- Issue date: 2015 May
- Current treatment of cutaneous melanoma and the sentinel lymph node.
- Authors: Bruns SD, McGee JM, Phillips JW
- Issue date: 2002 May
- Revised UK guidelines for the management of cutaneous melanoma 2010.
- Authors: Marsden JR, Newton-Bishop JA, Burrows L, Cook M, Corrie PG, Cox NH, Gore ME, Lorigan P, Mackie R, Nathan P, Peach H, Powell B, Walker C, British Association of Dermatologists (BAD) Clinical Standards Unit.
- Issue date: 2010 Sep