AuthorsShalet, Stephen M
AffiliationDepartment of Endocrinology, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTreatment of constitutional delay in growth and puberty (CDGP). 1989, 31 (1):81-6 Clin Endocrinol
- [Constitutional delay of growth and puberty in male].
- Authors: Hirano T
- Issue date: 1997 Nov
- Ascertainment and treatment of delayed puberty.
- Authors: Pozo J, Argente J
- Issue date: 2003
- Progressive reduction of relative height in childhood predicts adult stature below target height in boys with constitutional delay of growth and puberty.
- Authors: Wehkalampi K, Vangonen K, Laine T, Dunkel L
- Issue date: 2007
- Adult height predictions for Constitutional Growth Delay, growth hormone treatment for idiopathic short stature and the FDA: are they related?
- Authors: Rapaport R
- Issue date: 2006
- Use of testosterone gel compared to intramuscular formulation for puberty induction in males with constitutional delay of growth and puberty: a preliminary study.
- Authors: Chioma L, Papucci G, Fintini D, Cappa M
- Issue date: 2018 Feb