Proton nuclear magnetic resonance imaging as a predictor of the outcome of photodynamic therapy of tumours.
AffiliationPaterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationProton nuclear magnetic resonance imaging as a predictor of the outcome of photodynamic therapy of tumours. 1989, 62 (741):869-70 Br J Radiol
JournalThe British Journal of Radiology
- In vivo magnetic resonance imaging of the effects of photodynamic therapy.
- Authors: Dodd NJ, Moore JV, Poppitt DG, Wood B
- Issue date: 1989 Aug
- [Experimental study on the killing effect of hyperbaric oxygen combined with photodynamic therapy on transplanted tumors in mice].
- Authors: Dong GC
- Issue date: 1986 Nov
- Experimental study on cytotoxic effects of hyperbaric oxygen and photodynamic therapy on mouse transplanted tumor.
- Authors: Dong GC, Hu SX, Zhao GY, Gao SZ, Wu LR
- Issue date: 1987 Sep
- Chemiluminescence and hematoporphyrin derivative: a novel therapy for mammary adenocarcinomas in mice.
- Authors: Phillip MJ, Maximuke PP
- Issue date: 1989
- Effects of laser photodynamic therapy on tumor phosphate levels and pH assessed by 31P-NMR spectroscopy.
- Authors: Gibson SL, Ceckler TL, Bryant TG, Hilf R
- Issue date: 1989 Oct