A second polymorphism identified by a fragment co-amplified with c-Ki-ras.
AffiliationPaterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA second polymorphism identified by a fragment co-amplified with c-Ki-ras. 1989, 17 (24):10515 Nucleic Acids Res.
JournalNucleic Acids Research
- Isolation of a human genomic fragment, co-amplified with c-Ki-ras, that affects plasmid supercoiling in E. coli.
- Authors: Heighway J, Geurts van Kessel AH
- Issue date: 1987 Apr 24
- TaqI polymorphism within the c-Ha-ras-1 VTR is associated with melanoma.
- Authors: Hayward NK, Nancarrow DJ, Parsons PG, Kidson C, Ellem KA
- Issue date: 1989 Nov
- PCR assay for a polymorphic TaqI site in the human K-ras-2 gene on chromosome 12p (KRAS2).
- Authors: Abrams ES, Shtatland T, Lerman LS
- Issue date: 1991 Sep 11
- StuI RFLP in the human ABL locus.
- Authors: Baumann R, Smith M
- Issue date: 1990 Feb 11
- Isochromosome 12p in non-seminoma cell lines: karyologic amplification of c-ki-ras2 without point-mutational activation.
- Authors: Dmitrovsky E, Murty VV, Moy D, Miller WH Jr, Nanus D, Albino AP, Samaniego F, Bosl G, Chaganti RS
- Issue date: 1990 Apr