Micronuclei: origins, applications and methodologies--a workshop sponsored by the Health and Safety Executive held in Manchester, May 23-25, 1988.
AffiliationMRC Cell Mutation Unit, University of Sussex, Brighton, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMicronuclei: origins, applications and methodologies--a workshop sponsored by the Health and Safety Executive held in Manchester, May 23-25, 1988. 1989, 4 (6):482-5 Mutagenesis
- The in vitro micronucleus assay.
- Authors: Doherty AT
- Issue date: 2012
- [The micronucleus test: characteristics of the micronuclei count and the method of statistical data processing].
- Authors: Zhurkov VS, Fel'dt EG
- Issue date: 1990 Mar
- Frequency of micronuclei induced in cultured lymphocytes by highly toxic organochlorine congeners.
- Authors: Nagayama J, Nagayama M, Masuda Y
- Issue date: 1993 May
- High-Throughput and High-Content Micronucleus Assay in CHO-K1 Cells.
- Authors: Shahane SA, Nishihara K, Xia M
- Issue date: 2016
- [Use of the calculation of the micronuclei in human cells in the detection of cytogenetic injuries by environmental factors].
- Authors: Dysheva NM
- Issue date: 1992