Regional localization of human ecto-5' nucleotidase to chromosome 6q14-q21.
AffiliationPaterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractHuman and mouse hybrids that contain fragments of human chromosome 6 as translocations were analysed for expression of ecto-5' nucleotidase enzymic activity measured by the conversion of AMP to adenosine and for antigenicity recognized by a monoclonal antibody specific for the human isozyme. Both methods allow a regional assignment of ecto-5'nucleotidase to 6q14-q21.
CitationRegional localization of human ecto-5' nucleotidase to chromosome 6q14-q21. 1989, 83 (2):179-80 Hum. Genet.
- Assignment of ecto-5'-nucleotidase to human chromosome 6.
- Authors: Boyle JM, Hey Y, Guerts van Kessel A, Fox M
- Issue date: 1988 Dec
- Trophoblast glycoprotein recognised by monoclonal antibody 5T4 maps to human chromosome 6q14-q15.
- Authors: Boyle JM, Grzeschik KH, Heath PR, Morten JE, Stern PL
- Issue date: 1990 Apr
- Nucleotide ectoenzyme activities of human and Chinese hamster fibroblasts in tissue culture.
- Authors: Boyle JM, Hey Y, Fox M
- Issue date: 1989 Dec
- Assignment of the human gene for uridine 5'-monophosphate phosphohydrolase (UMPH2) to the long arm of chromosome 17.
- Authors: Wilson DE, Swallow DM, Povey S
- Issue date: 1986 Jul
- Enzyme kinetics and pharmacological characterization of nucleotidases released from the guinea pig isolated vas deferens during nerve stimulation: evidence for a soluble ecto-nucleoside triphosphate diphosphohydrolase-like ATPase and a soluble ecto-5'-nucleotidase-like AMPase.
- Authors: Mihaylova-Todorova ST, Todorov LD, Westfall DP
- Issue date: 2002 Sep