AuthorsO'Connor, Peter J
AffiliationSection of Carcinogenesis, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, England.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMolecular mechanisms in chemically induced cancer. 1989, 96 (1 Suppl):24S-25S Chest
- Mice deficient in the nucleotide excision repair gene XPA have elevated sensitivity to benzo[a]pyrene induction of lung tumors.
- Authors: Ide F, Iida N, Nakatsuru Y, Oda H, Tanaka K, Ishikawa T
- Issue date: 2000 Jun
- Aldehydes are the predominant forces inducing DNA damage and inhibiting DNA repair in tobacco smoke carcinogenesis.
- Authors: Weng MW, Lee HW, Park SH, Hu Y, Wang HT, Chen LC, Rom WN, Huang WC, Lepor H, Wu XR, Yang CS, Tang MS
- Issue date: 2018 Jul 3
- Lack of contribution of covalent benzo[a]pyrene-7,8-quinone-DNA adducts in benzo[a]pyrene-induced mouse lung tumorigenesis.
- Authors: Nesnow S, Nelson G, Padgett WT, George MH, Moore T, King LC, Adams LD, Ross JA
- Issue date: 2010 Jul 30
- Nine-week detection of six genotoxic lung carcinogens using the rasH2/BHT mouse model.
- Authors: Umemura T, Kodama Y, Nishikawa A, Hioki K, Nomura T, Kanki K, Kuroiwa Y, Ishii Y, Kurokawa Y, Hirose M
- Issue date: 2006 Jan 18
- Molecular analysis of mutations induced by chemical carcinogens in mammalian cells. I. The use of selectable gene loci.
- Authors: Fortini P, Dogliotti E
- Issue date: 1994