AffiliationDepartment of Carcinogenesis, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMapping of OGT in the E.coli chromosome. 1989, 17 (24):10505 Nucleic Acids Res.
JournalNucleic Acids Research
- Roles of two types of O6-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferases in DNA repair.
- Authors: Takano K, Nakamura T, Sekiguchi M
- Issue date: 1991 Jan
- cDNA cloning and chromosomal assignment of the human O6-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase. cDNA expression in Escherichia coli and gene expression in human cells.
- Authors: Rydberg B, Spurr N, Karran P
- Issue date: 1990 Jun 5
- Characterisation and nucleotide sequence of ogt, the O6-alkylguanine-DNA-alkyltransferase gene of E. coli.
- Authors: Potter PM, Wilkinson MC, Fitton J, Carr FJ, Brennand J, Cooper DP, Margison GP
- Issue date: 1987 Nov 25
- Bacillus subtilis gene coding for constitutive O6-methylguanine-DNA alkyltransferase.
- Authors: Morohoshi F, Hayashi K, Munakata N
- Issue date: 1989 Aug 25
- Cloning and expresion of cDNA for rat O6-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase.
- Authors: Sakumi K, Shiraishi A, Hayakawa H, Sekiguchi M
- Issue date: 1991 Oct 25