AffiliationDepartment of Radiobiology, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital, Manchester, U.K.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe radiosensitivity of human haemopoietic progenitor cells. 1989, 56 (5):617-21 Int. J. Radiat. Biol.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Biology
- Effects of recombinant growth factors on radiation survival of human bone marrow progenitor cells.
- Authors: Uckun FM, Gillis S, Souza L, Song CW
- Issue date: 1989 Feb
- Radiosensitivity increases with differentiation status of murine hemopoietic progenitor cells selected using enriched marrow subpopulations and recombinant growth factors.
- Authors: Baird MC, Hendry JH, Testa NG
- Issue date: 1990 Sep
- Recombinant murine GM-CSF increases resistance of some factor dependent hematopoietic progenitor cells to low-dose-rate gamma irradiation.
- Authors: FitzGerald TJ, Henault S, Santucci MA, Anklesaria P, Zak S, Kase K, Farber N, Pierce JH, Ohara A, Greenberger JS
- Issue date: 1989 Aug
- Haemopoietic colony stimulating factors promote cell survival by suppressing apoptosis.
- Authors: Williams GT, Smith CA, Spooncer E, Dexter TM, Taylor DR
- Issue date: 1990 Jan 4
- Radiosensitivity of mouse myeloid stem cells in culture after stimulation by macrophage colony-stimulating factor.
- Authors: Sugavara S, Tsuneoka K, Ohara H, Shikita M
- Issue date: 1987 Mar