AffiliationDepartment of Radiobiology, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital, Manchester, U.K.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe radiosensitivity of human haemopoietic progenitor cells. 1989, 56 (5):617-21 Int. J. Radiat. Biol.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Biology
- Steel factor (c-kit ligand) promotes the survival of hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells in the absence of cell division.
- Authors: Keller JR, Ortiz M, Ruscetti FW
- Issue date: 1995 Sep 1
- Different radiosensitive megakaryocytic progenitor cells exist in steady-state human peripheral blood.
- Authors: Kashiwakura I, Inanami O, Abe Y, Takahashi TA, Kuwabara M
- Issue date: 2005 Jul
- The effect of recombinant human stem cell factor and basic fibroblast growth factor on the in vitro radiosensitivity of CD34+ hematopoietic progenitors from human umbilical cord blood.
- Authors: Kreja L, Thoma S, Selig C, Lamping C, Ziegler BL, Nothdurft W
- Issue date: 1993 Oct
- Relation between number of hemopoietic stem cells in newborn mice and their radiosensitivity.
- Authors: Sutter T, Maes J, Gerber GB, Leonard A
- Issue date: 1985 May-Jun
- Effects of recombinant cytokines on colony formation by irradiated human cord blood CD34+ hematopoietic progenitor cells.
- Authors: Goff JP, Shields DS, Boggs SS, Greenberger JS
- Issue date: 1997 Jan