AffiliationChristie Hospital, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSurgical treatment of carcinoma involving the vagina. 1989, 76 (8):816-7 Br J Surg
JournalThe British Journal of Surgery
- [The sigmoid vagina: experiences in the treatment of congenital absence or later loss of the vagina].
- Authors: Kindermann G
- Issue date: 1987 Sep
- Modified rotational bowel vaginoplasty after total pelvic exenteration.
- Authors: Ferrari JP, Hemphill AF, Xu J, DeJesus RA
- Issue date: 2013 Mar
- Metastatic cancer in sigmoid neovagina: a case report.
- Authors: Lambert AE, Mukati M, Shobeiri SA
- Issue date: 2013 Jan-Feb
- Atypical smooth muscle tumor of the vagina--a pediatric case report and review of the literature.
- Authors: Crowley HM, Mohamed A, Baker P, Jayanthi VR, Ranalli M, Aldrink JH
- Issue date: 2013 May
- Comparison of laparoscopic peritoneal vaginoplasty and sigmoid colon vaginoplasty performed during radical surgery for primary vaginal carcinoma.
- Authors: Yao F, Zhao W, Chen G, Zhang A, Sun F, Hu W, Ling B
- Issue date: 2014 Sep 30