The effects of angiotensin II on Doppler signals from a soft-tissue tumour.
AffiliationDepartment of Diagnostic Radiology, University of Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA 10 mHz continuous-wave Doppler system has been used to detect blood flow within a sarcoma implanted in a rabbit's ear. The effects of vasoconstriction produced by intravenous angiotensin II were studied. Criteria are described that enabled differentiation of the Doppler signals from the tumour from those of the adjacent central artery. The effect of vasoconstriction upon these criteria is also described.
CitationThe effects of angiotensin II on Doppler signals from a soft-tissue tumour. 1989, 62 (736):331-4 Br J Radiol
JournalThe British Journal of Radiology
- The effects of sodium nitroprusside on Doppler signals from a soft tissue tumour.
- Authors: Taylor PM, Isherwood I
- Issue date: 1991 Sep
- [Angiotensin II-induced hypertension chemotherapy of bone and soft-tissue sarcomas].
- Authors: Tsuchiya H, Tomita K, Sugihara M, Shimizu H, Yasutake H, Morishita H, Morikawa S, Ohno M, Bunko H, Seto M
- Issue date: 1989 Apr
- Orthopaedic case of the month: pulsatile soft tissue mass.
- Authors: Anderson ME, Goldsmith JD, Hochman MG, Taghinia A
- Issue date: 2012 Nov
- [Experimental studies on tumor vascularization (author's transl)].
- Authors: Habighorst LV
- Issue date: 1977 Mar
- Soft tissue tumour of the fetal thigh.
- Authors: Govender L, Moodley J
- Issue date: 2006 Mar