A simple technique for intraluminal irradiation in oesophageal tumours using the high-dose-rate Microselectron.
AffiliationDepartment of Radiotherapy, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA simple technique for intraluminal irradiation in oesophageal tumours using the high-dose-rate Microselectron. 1989, 62 (740):748-50 Br J Radiol
JournalThe British Journal of Radiology
- Intraluminal irradiation in oesophageal tumors using the high-dose-rate Microselectron.
- Authors: Hay JH, Flores AD
- Issue date: 1990 Jul
- Therapeutic effects of simultaneous intraluminal irradiation and intraluminal hyperthermia on oesophageal carcinoma.
- Authors: Fuwa N, Nomoto Y, Shouji K, Kodaira T, Kamata M, Ito Y
- Issue date: 2001 Aug
- Microselectron HDR--its use in oesophageal and bronchial work and how it affects the therapy radiographer.
- Authors: Farrell CJ
- Issue date: 1989 Feb
- [A new applicator for the intraluminal high-dose-rate irradiation of esophageal carcinoma].
- Authors: Fietkau R, Ell C, Hochberger J, Schneider T, Schmitt M
- Issue date: 1991 May
- Intraluminal brachytherapy using the high dose rate microSelectron in the palliation of carcinoma of the oesophagus.
- Authors: Brewster AE, Davidson SE, Makin WP, Stout R, Burt PA
- Issue date: 1995