Heterogeneity of keratinocytes in the epidermal basal cell layer.
AffiliationInstitute of Pathology, National Hospital, Oslo, Norway.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHeterogeneity of keratinocytes in the epidermal basal cell layer. 1990, 17 (3):129-43 J. Cutan. Pathol.
JournalJournal of Cutaneous Pathology
- Peculiarities of cell cycle kinetics in normal keratinocytes and melanocytes after exposure to UV-B radiation.
- Authors: Ruksha TG
- Issue date: 2009 May
- Enzyme-Treated Asparagus Extract (ETAS) Facilitates the Turnover of UV-B-Irradiated Keratinocytes.
- Authors: Koda T, Shirato K, Takanari J, Imai H
- Issue date: 2018
- Exposure to electromagnetic radiation induces characteristic stress response in human epidermis.
- Authors: Ennamany R, Fitoussi R, Vie K, Rambert J, De Benetti L, Mossalayi MD
- Issue date: 2008 Mar
- Inhibition of ornithine decarboxylase activity and cell proliferation by ultraviolet B radiation in EGF-stimulated cultured human epidermal keratinocytes.
- Authors: Prystowsky JH, Clevenger CV, Zheng ZS
- Issue date: 1993 Jul
- Neoplastic transformation of immortalized human epidermal keratinocytes by ionizing radiation.
- Authors: Thraves P, Salehi Z, Dritschilo A, Rhim JS
- Issue date: 1990 Feb