Heterogeneity of keratinocytes in the epidermal basal cell layer.
AffiliationInstitute of Pathology, National Hospital, Oslo, Norway.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHeterogeneity of keratinocytes in the epidermal basal cell layer. 1990, 17 (3):129-43 J. Cutan. Pathol.
JournalJournal of Cutaneous Pathology
- Peculiarities of cell cycle kinetics in normal keratinocytes and melanocytes after exposure to UV-B radiation.
- Authors: Ruksha TG
- Issue date: 2009 May
- Reciprocal regulation of 12- and 15-lipoxygenases by UV-irradiation in human keratinocytes.
- Authors: Yoo H, Jeon B, Jeon MS, Lee H, Kim TY
- Issue date: 2008 Sep 22
- Epidermal stratification reduces the effects of UVB (but not UVA) on keratinocyte cytokine production and cytotoxicity.
- Authors: Corsini E, Sangha N, Feldman SR
- Issue date: 1997 Aug
- Human epidermal basal cell responses to ultraviolet-B differ according to their location in the undulating epidermis.
- Authors: Baba H, Yoshida M, Yokota T, Uchiwa H, Watanabe S
- Issue date: 2005 Apr
- Neoplastic transformation of immortalized human epidermal keratinocytes by ionizing radiation.
- Authors: Thraves P, Salehi Z, Dritschilo A, Rhim JS
- Issue date: 1990 Feb