AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, U.K.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHeparan sulphate proteoglycans. 1990, 18 (2):207-9 Biochem. Soc. Trans.
JournalBiochemical Society Transactions
- Localization of heparan sulfate proteoglycan in the basement membrane of continuous capillaries.
- Authors: Charonis AS, Tsilibary PC, Kramer RH, Wissig SL
- Issue date: 1983 Jul
- Interactions of basement membrane components.
- Authors: Woodley DT, Rao CN, Hassell JR, Liotta LA, Martin GR, Kleinman HK
- Issue date: 1983 Dec 27
- Identification of a cell surface-binding protein for the core protein of the basement membrane proteoglycan.
- Authors: Clément B, Segui-Real B, Hassell JR, Martin GR, Yamada Y
- Issue date: 1989 Jul 25
- In vivo turnover of the basement membrane and other heparan sulfate proteoglycans of rat glomerulus.
- Authors: Beavan LA, Davies M, Couchman JR, Williams MA, Mason RM
- Issue date: 1989 Mar
- Heparan sulfate proteoglycan is present in basement membrane as a double-tracked structure.
- Authors: Inoue S, Grant D, Leblond CP
- Issue date: 1989 May