AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, U.K.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHeparan sulphate proteoglycans. 1990, 18 (2):207-9 Biochem. Soc. Trans.
JournalBiochemical Society Transactions
- Localization of heparan sulfate proteoglycan in the basement membrane of continuous capillaries.
- Authors: Charonis AS, Tsilibary PC, Kramer RH, Wissig SL
- Issue date: 1983 Jul
- Identification of a cell surface-binding protein for the core protein of the basement membrane proteoglycan.
- Authors: Clément B, Segui-Real B, Hassell JR, Martin GR, Yamada Y
- Issue date: 1989 Jul 25
- Formation of a supramolecular complex is involved in the reconstitution of basement membrane components.
- Authors: Kleinman HK, McGarvey ML, Hassell JR, Martin GR
- Issue date: 1983 Oct 11
- Immunogold localization of basal laminar heparan sulfate proteoglycan in rat brain and retinal capillaries.
- Authors: Lin WL
- Issue date: 1990 Mar
- Localization of binding sites for laminin, heparan sulfate proteoglycan and fibronectin on basement membrane (type IV) collagen.
- Authors: Laurie GW, Bing JT, Kleinman HK, Hassell JR, Aumailley M, Martin GR, Feldmann RJ
- Issue date: 1986 May 5