AffiliationDepartment of Radiobiology, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFractionation sensitivity and the oxygen effect. 1990, 63 (745):79-80 Br J Radiol
JournalBritish Journal of Radiology
- The constant low oxygen concentration in all the target cells for mouse tail radionecrosis.
- Authors: Hendry JH, Moore JV, Hodgson BW, Keene JP
- Issue date: 1982 Oct
- [The radioprotective effect of a hypoxic respiratory mixture (8% O2) for intestinal epithelial stem cells during single and fractionated irradiation of mice].
- Authors: Konopliannikova OA, Konopliannikov AG, Zaĭtsev AV, Waĭnson AA
- Issue date: 1991 Nov-Dec
- Lack of differential sparing of late ischaemic atrophy and early epidermal healing, after dose fractionation of mouse tails down to 2.6 Gy per fraction.
- Authors: Hendry JH
- Issue date: 1987 Feb
- Effect of fractionation of radiation dose on callus formation at site of fracture.
- Authors: Hayashi S, Suit HD
- Issue date: 1971 Oct
- [Changes in the permeability of the blood-brain barrier after combined exposure to gamma-radiation and a modified gas medium].
- Authors: Ushakov IB, Karpov VN
- Issue date: 1983 Nov-Dec