A comprehensive study of the radiobiological response of the murine (BDF1) small intestine.
AuthorsPotten, Christopher S
AffiliationCancer Research Campaign Department of Epithelial Biology, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA comprehensive study of the radiobiological response of the murine (BDF1) small intestine. 1990, 58 (6):925-73 Int. J. Radiat. Biol.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Biology
- [Radiobiology of stem cells in intestinal epithelium. Effect of single and multiple preliminary sublethal irradiation of mice on the dose dependence of the survival of stem cells in small intestine epithelium].
- Authors: Konopliannikova OA
- Issue date: 1988 Jan-Feb
- Intestinal cell kinetics in irradiated mice. A quantitative investigation of the acute reaction to whole body roentgen irradiation.
- Authors: Devik F
- Issue date: 1971 Feb
- Differential survival of murine small and large intestinal crypts following ionizing radiation.
- Authors: Cai WB, Roberts SA, Bowley E, Hendry JH, Potten CS
- Issue date: 1997 Feb
- [Some characteristics of the crypt cell population kinetics in normal and irradiated small intestine of the mouse].
- Authors: Kononenko AM
- Issue date: 1968 Nov
- [Principles of the organization of intestinal epithelium and its recovery from damage revealed by modeling].
- Authors: Tiazhelova VG, Tiazhelov VV
- Issue date: 1989 Sep-Oct