AuthorsRoberts, Stephen A
AffiliationPaterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDRFIT: a program for fitting radiation survival models. 1990, 57 (6):1243-6 Int. J. Radiat. Biol.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Biology
- Derivation of cell population kinetic parameters from clinical statistical data (program RAD3).
- Authors: Cohen L
- Issue date: 1978 Sep-Oct
- Target-type models for survival curves.
- Authors: Gilbert CW
- Issue date: 1975 Dec
- MarCell software for modeling bone marrow radiation cell kinetics.
- Authors: Hasan JS, Jones TD, Morris MD
- Issue date: 1997 Nov
- Do we need "biology-based" models to describe cell survival curves after exposure to ionizing radiation?
- Authors: Dörr W, Trott KR
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- Multi-lesion models for cell survival following exposure to ionising radiations.
- Authors: Craig AG
- Issue date: 1977 Feb 21