AffiliationCarcinogenesis Department, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, Great Britain.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe E. coli ogt gene., 233 (1-2):15-21 Mutat. Res.
- Location of the ubiA gene on the physical map of Escherichia coli.
- Authors: Nishimura K, Nakahigashi K, Inokuchi H
- Issue date: 1992 Sep
- Ubiquinone biosynthesis. Cloning of the genes coding for chorismate pyruvate-lyase and 4-hydroxybenzoate octaprenyl transferase from Escherichia coli.
- Authors: Siebert M, Bechthold A, Melzer M, May U, Berger U, Schröder G, Schröder J, Severin K, Heide L
- Issue date: 1992 Aug 3
- Cloning and nucleotide sequence of the aroA gene of Bordetella pertussis.
- Authors: Maskell DJ, Morrissey P, Dougan G
- Issue date: 1988 Jun
- The ispB gene encoding octaprenyl diphosphate synthase is essential for growth of Escherichia coli.
- Authors: Okada K, Minehira M, Zhu X, Suzuki K, Nakagawa T, Matsuda H, Kawamukai M
- Issue date: 1997 May
- Archaebacterial ether-linked lipid biosynthetic gene. Expression cloning, sequencing, and characterization of geranylgeranyl-diphosphate synthase.
- Authors: Ohnuma S, Suzuki M, Nishino T
- Issue date: 1994 May 20