AuthorsJones, P H
AffiliationDepartment of Otolaryngology, Withington Hospital, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis paper summarizes an ENT surgeon's view of allergic rhinitis and deals with the presenting complaints and symptoms of allergic and non-allergic rhinitis, suggests the important features of the history and examination and indicates the more important special investigations; the medical and surgical treatments available to deal with the symptoms of rhinitis are discussed.
CitationSurgery in allergic nasal and paranasal disease. 1990, 20 (3):329-32 Clin Exp Allergy
JournalClinical and Experimental Allergy
- [Surgical intervention in the nose and paranasal sinuses in allergic states].
- Authors: KOTYZA F, SCHMIDOVA A
- Issue date: 1961 Dec
- [Diseases of the nose and paranasal sinuses in childhood].
- Authors: Stenner M, Rudack C
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- Nasal surgery in the treatment of respiratory allergy.
- Authors: Greenberg LM
- Issue date: 1966 Jul
- Allergy and sinusitis.
- Authors: Bertrand B, Eloy P, Rombeaux P
- Issue date: 1997
- Allergic fungal sinusitis in children.
- Authors: Muntz HR
- Issue date: 1996 Feb