Pelvic haematoma following orchidectomy: a pitfall in the staging of non-seminomatous germ cell tumour.
AffiliationDepartment of Diagnostic Radiology, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPelvic haematoma following orchidectomy: a pitfall in the staging of non-seminomatous germ cell tumour. 1990, 63 (750):492-4 Br J Radiol
JournalThe British Journal of Radiology
- Retroperitoneal haematoma following orchidectomy: implications for staging computed tomography.
- Authors: Page JE, Prendergast CM, King DM
- Issue date: 1990 Jun
- Computed tomographic staging of testicular tumours: an unexpected source of error.
- Authors: Tran T, Grech P, Crofton ME
- Issue date: 1989 Oct
- Orchidectomy alone in testicular stage I non-seminomatous germ-cell tumours.
- Authors: Peckham MJ, Barrett A, Husband JE, Hendry WF
- Issue date: 1982 Sep 25
- [Growing teratoma syndrome in metastatic germinal non-seminomatous testicular tumors].
- Authors: Alcaraz A, Arango O, Talbot-Wrigth R, Gelabert A, Ayuso C, Alvarez-Vijande R, Bielsa O, Vesa J, Carretero P
- Issue date: 1990 May-Jun
- Histopathology in the prediction of relapse of patients with stage I testicular teratoma treated by orchidectomy alone.
- Authors: Freedman LS, Parkinson MC, Jones WG, Oliver RT, Peckham MJ, Read G, Newlands ES, Williams CJ
- Issue date: 1987 Aug 8